Business Card Template
How to supply your own Artwork
Please set up your artwork to the following specifications and use the upload artwork feature:
• Resolution: 300 dpi minimum
• Format: PDF
• Colour: CMYK (RGB/Pantones will be converted)
• Fonts: Outlined or Embedded
• Bleed: An additional 3mm "bleed" is required around all edges for trimming
• Safe Zone: 3mm
Require our Artwork Service?
Simply choose the "Design + Print" option, continue to checkout and email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product content, any company logo's and brand images you would like included. Our design team will then be in touch with a draft for approval before we start production on your chosen product(s).
HQ Business Cards / 400gsm + Matt or Gloss Laminate
Our HQ Business Bards are printed on heavy 400gsm silk card, in full vibrant colour on both sides and finished with a matt laminate for a smooth touch or gloss laminate for a high gloss finish.
Available with Square Edges or Rounded Corners.
• Size: Portrait - 55mm (w) by 85mm (h)
• Size: Landscape - 85mm (w) by 55mm (h)
• Printed full colour, 2 sides on heavy 400gsm silk card
• Choose from a smooth matt laminate or high gloss laminate on both sides
• Available with Square Edges or Rounded Corners.
• Pricing available online from 100 to 1000 copies. Bespoke quotations are available for any larger amount.
Please supply your artwork in PDF format to the required size.
We'll also need additional 3mm bleed around all edges for production and trim marks. Download our handy artwork template guide from the Size Guide within this product page for instructions.
Do you offer a design service?
Yes we do. Our in-house graphic designers are available to create artwork to your specific requirements. Simply fill out your instructions and we'll come straight back with a quotation. Our team will supply drafts for approval, where you can suggest any tweaks you would like, ahead of print. Please note: Delivery timescales are based from the day of approval on your artwork. Don't worry, we'll keep you up to date at every stage.
What is the lead time for this product?
We've included a handy countdown timer on every product page to let you see exactly when your product will be delivered. If you have a specific deadline, get in touch, we may be able to help.
What are my delivery options?
We send our parcels via courier locations on a next day service. If you are in a remote area of the UK, please allow 48hr deliveries. If you are local to us, you can simply click and collect from our studio.