Perfect Bound Brochures
We specialise in bespoke brochure printing, configured in any page number, size and finish.
With both Litho and the latest Digital Printing technology available, our team offer invaluable advice on the best printing method, guaranteeing quality & value. Not sure which finish to choose? We can recommend options to suit your specifications and budget.
What is a Perfect Bound Brochure?
Perfect Binding is a soft cover book binding method. With this binding method, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong yet flexible thermal glue. The other three sides of the book are then trimmed to give them clean “perfect” edges.
Paper Stock Configuration:
• 350gsm Silk finish cover + Choice of Matt or Gloss Laminate
• 150gsm Silk finish insides
• Size: A5 Portrait / 148mm (w) by 210mm (h)
• Size: A4 Portrait / 210mm (w) by 297mm (h)
• Perfect bound finish with spine
• Based on A4 portrait orientation, for A4 Landscape brochures, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Other Popular Configurations:
• 350gsm Gloss finish cover + 150gsm Gloss Insides
• 350gsm Matt Cover + 150gsm Matt Insides
Looking for a different material, size or amount? We print our brochures in amounts from 25 to 100,000 copies. Contact us for a bespoke quotation: email@example.com